Eve’s Apple chooses the best of the newest in t-shirt dressing. Once you find a style you like , buy one in every color that suits you so that you don’t have to re-shop when that one wears out. I regret the times I didn’t do this with my own favorite basics…reblogged from Eve’s Apple:
There’s nothing quite like a great tee, and we’re loving how lately there seems to be such a great variety of options, from basic to beyond. Naturally, it’s effortless and easy to pair a classic tee with denim cutoffs and a cool sandal for spring, and we also have recently found ourselves choosing tees with that little extra something – from an interesting cut to a pretty print – to elevate our ensembles.
A few of our favorite t-shirts for spring are below!
- Fifteen Twenty’s Pocket Top in Blue is made from silk and in such a vibrant hue!
- Splendid’s Scoop Back Tee in Navy features playful, youthful stripes
- LnA’s Double Horse Tee is ideal for all animal lovers!
- Current/Elliot’s The Freshman Tee in Moon Indigo is a great basic with an impeccable fit
- Haute Hippie’s White Tiger Tee is fashionably ferocious!
- Lola & Sophie’s Asymmetrical Scoop Neck Tee takes the classic white shirt and gives it a fashion forward edge
- LnA’s Muse Zip Tee features a funky print and functional zipper
- Clover Canyon’s Neon Cowboy Top adds an electric dash of whimsy to any outfit
- Equipment’s Riley Tee in Canary Multi has a yellow zebra print that’s exotic and super fun