Yeay! It’s getting closer to beach, pool and lake weekends. I bet your suit from last year isn’t going to thrill for the coming summer. If you plan to buy a new swimsuit, then you might want to think about these things first:
1. If you have shorter that desired legs, buy a suit with a high cut over the hip. That helps elongate your legs.
2. Choose a color that flatters you skin…black is not always the best choice for a swim suit.
3. A small bikini elongates your torso.
4. If you have a small or flat behind, then buy bottoms that have horizontal print or a ruffle detail to balance you out.
5. To minimize a large bust , think halter, underwire, and darker colors.
6. If your bust is smaller, wear lighter colors, Patterns, ruffles, or ruching on the top.
7. If you have larger hips, get suit with a lot of detail on top.
8. Unless you are 13-18 years old, get a suit with a substantial lining and built-in cups. the shelf bra suit may save you money, but you will look just awful.
9. Use the size number as a starting place for trying on suits but don’t go by the size to select it. Go for a great fit no matter the size, especially when considering
your bust size.
10. An adjustable strap is really a plus.
You need to INVEST in a swim swimsuit. If you are going to put yourself out there half-naked, buy the best suit/suits you can afford. I have actually seen thinner women looking like they are wearing a baggie because they didn’t look take the time to examine how they looked with that suit on. always try on your suit (with panties on, of course) and wash it before wearing it. You don’t know where that suit has been!
Check out these awesome one piece swimsuits:
I promised you Jellys and here they come. I really want to wear a great shoe to the beach but it never is practical. Jellys are so cute now. Look:
I hope you have found some inspiration for swimsuit shopping. I have already chosen and ordered mine. Don’t you just love to get packages in the mail?